P+I can undertake and manage all of the day-to-day tasks in project development or delivery, leaving clients free to focus on their core business.
The development management services we provide on tenders or projects include the following:
- Research and interface with the project sponsor, government sector and broader market;
- Selection of the preferred consultants, construction contractor and operator/maintenance providers;
- Management and production of EOI/tender documents and process;
- Value management of design and costing;
- Negotiation of terms: commercial, financial and contractual, and conditions with financiers and other project delivery partners;
- Management of legals: documentation and contractual arrangements;
- Preparing for construction or operations;
- Development management;
- Leasing arrangements; and
- Project management, including meeting conditions precedent to finance and drawdown of funding, achievement of construction milestones, meeting cost to complete tests, and attending project control meetings.