From the first meeting, P+i works closely with the client to gain a comprehensive understanding of the needs and nature of the project. Our thorough and pragmatic research will then determine and inform our advice as to whether or not a project is feasible and commercially viable.
Once determination of feasibility and funding structures is established, we can move the project forward. Depending on the nature of the project we can manage the tender processes, engage consultants, manage design, raise finance, and document commercial and contractual structures. We typically remain involved with the project through construction and commissioning.
Advisory activities can include:
- Feasibility and financial modelling;
- Project structuring, including ownership options, and contractual and financial structures;
- Complete analysis of the project risks and development of risk mitigation strategies;
- Development of an implementation plan appropriate to the project;
- Advice on project documentation to ensure this reflects the financial structure and is cost effective; and
- Project due diligence.
We also undertake complex public sector advisory assignments, having previously worked on projects in defence, justice, health, primary industry and housing.
P+i is an accredited consultant to:
- City of Sydney
- NSW Treasury
- NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration (DSTA)